- Knowledge of the following SA8000 principles and concepts
- - The model of a process-based SA8000 the structure and content of SA8000
- Knowledge of the requirements of SA8000
- Social Accountability International system auditors
- Social Accountability International management practitioners
- Employees conducting Social Accountability International audits within their own organizations (internal audits).
PR047: SA8000 (Social Accountability International) Auditor/ Lead Auditor
This program is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Social Accountability International Management System against the SA8000 requirements. This course was created to help you build your auditing practice and expand your competence.
The objective of this course is to provide Learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Social Accountability International Management System against the SA8000 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate.
- Explain the purpose of Social Accountability International system.
- the purpose, scope and requirements of SA8000
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up Social Accountability International management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and prepare effectively for an audit.
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
BIQS is Exemplar Global Approved Training Provider.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self