- Knowledge of the following ISO 2000-1 principles and concepts:
- - The model of a process based SMS, the structure and content of ISO 2000-1
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 2000-1:2018
- Information Technology- Service management system auditors
- Information Technology- Service management practitioners
- Employees conducting Information Technology- Service audits within their own organisations (internal audits).
PR011: ISO 20000-1:2018 (Information Technology- Service Management System) Auditor/ Lead Auditor
This program is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Service management system against the ISO 20000-1 requirements. This course was created to help you build your auditing practice and expand your competence.
The objective of this course is to provide Learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Service management system against the ISO 20000-1 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate.
- Explain the purpose of Service management system.
- the purpose, scope and requirements of ISO 20000-1.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up Information Technology- Service management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and prepare effectively for an audit.
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
BIQS is Exemplar Global Approved Training Provider.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self