- Knowledge of the following ISO30401-2018principles and concepts
- - The model of a process-based KnMS the structure and content of ISO30401-2018
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO30401-2018
- Knowledge system auditors
- Knowledge management practitioners
- Employees conducting Knowledge audits within their own organizations (internal audits).
PR069: ISO 30401-2018 (Knowledge management systems) Lead Auditor
This program is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Knowledge Management System against the ISO 30401-2018 requirements. This course was created to help you build your auditing practice and expand your competence.
The objective of this course is to provide Learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Knowledge Management System against the ISO30401-2018 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate.
- Explain the purpose of Knowledge system.
- the purpose, scope and requirements of ISO30401-2018
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up Knowledge system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and prepare effectively for an audit.
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
BIQS is Exemplar Global Approved Training Provider.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self