- Knowledge of the following ISO 21001:2018principles and concepts:
- - The model of a process-based EOSM, the structure and content of ISO 21001:2018
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 21001:2018
- Educational Organizations system auditors
- Educational Organizations management practitioners
- Employees conducting Educational Organizations audits within their own organizations (internal audits).
PR013: ISO 21001:2018 (Educational Organizations) Management System) Auditor/ Lead Auditor
This program is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Educational Organizations management system against the ISO 21001:2018 requirements. This course was created to help you build your auditing practice and expand your competence.
The objective of this course is to provide Learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Educational Organizations management system against the ISO 21001:2018 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate.
- Explain the purpose of Educational Organizations management system.
- the purpose, scope and requirements of ISO 21001:2018.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up Educational Organizations management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and prepare effectively for an audit.
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
BIQS is Exemplar Global Approved Training Provider.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self