- Knowledge of the following ISO 27001 principles and concepts:
- - The model of a process based ISMS, the structure and content of ISO 27001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- IS management system auditors
- IS management practitioners
- Employees conducting ISMS audits within their own organisations (internal audits).
This program is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Information security management system against the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements. This course was created to help you build your auditing practice and expand your competence.
The objective of this course is to provide Learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Information security management system against the ISO/IEC 27001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate.
- Explain the purpose of Information security management system .
- the purpose, scope and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up Information security management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and prepare effectively for an audit.
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
We Provide this course in conjunction with ATP MFQ
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self