- Knowledge of the following ISO 29993:2017principles and concepts:
- - The model of a process-based LSMS the structure and content of ISO 29993:2017
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 29993:2017
- Learning services outside formal education system auditors
- Learning services outside formal education management practitioners
- Employees conducting Learning services outside formal education audits within their own organizations (internal audits).
PR015: ISO 29993:2017 Auditor/ Lead Auditor
This program is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Learning services outside formal education management system against the ISO 29993:2017 requirements. This course was created to help you build your auditing practice and expand your competence.
The objective of this course is to provide Learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Learning services outside formal education management system against the ISO 29993:2017 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate.
- Explain the purpose of Learning services outside formal education management system.
- the purpose, scope and requirements of ISO 29993:2017
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up Learning services outside formal education management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and prepare effectively for an audit.
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
BIQS is Exemplar Global Approved Training Provider.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self